I will just be talking about random stuff that i thought about when i cannot fall asleep like right now. I guess im still use to not sleeping early :) First thing i wanna talk about is what i read on stomp just now through my friend posting. It stated that this guy was gonna married his first love after 12 years. So i was thinking for me but it is crazy that if i say i were going to consider having a relationship with my first love. It will never happen i guess she is always her. I like how this guy story goes but then i dont think it always happen to individual but i believe its true that we tend to compare the current bf/gf with out first love. Just like someone used to tell me that she always will tend to compare. Is it really that important to compare? Does comparing make you feel more happy? Safe? I dunno i just hate ppl who compares too much. Its just ridiculous that it tend to happen that way. Second thing i thought of was of course golden village. Those memories were always in my head and will just pop out sometimes. You know i have been having hard times trying not to think about it much. But it always happen that way that i will think about it. I just miss everything there ok not really everything. But for me to remember those stuff means its important to me. But things have change there and there are not really much ppl i know there. I just dunno what to do but just feeling sadness. I really wish i could turn back time and let those stuff happen again. Maybe not all the stuff that i want but mostly. I guess thats all i wanna write for now. So goodnight
7/17/2013 03:38:00 am
Disclaimer
This Blog Was Created On Friday 05 June 2009 This Blog Was Created As A Diary For Me To Put The Things What Happening Around Me To Let Me Remember It Always
[ To all my loves one i hope all of you will be happy.:)
If u dislike me , Click Here
Spams will be deleted & banned !
CopyCat & Ripper please SHOO!.
& Strongly NO vulgarities!
Please Dun View Then Run & Please Tag Before Leaving If Want To Link Feel Free To Post Your Link At My Taggy Box
My Profile
(四哥/四弟趙雲)
Ho Kah Mun Ivan ...
Welcome to my blog ya. hmmm. I mostly like to ride bike.learn stunt and play basketball. Hate to study sometimes.
Going to buy a bike and laptop soon
What I Do In My Free time
like to go out with Redy They All
Ride Bike
My best frnd and my bro
Hong Soon(bro)
Yong Jin(bro)
ChiaHo (bro)
Shafiq
Zhicong
Razzali
Emo siao(Wei An)
Gay(Jun Hao)
Ruzaimie(Ramlee Burger)
Soon huat
Lawrence
Joseph